1. How do I consume the Online DA APIs in ePlanning’s User Acceptance Testing (UAT) environment?
Email us at ePlanningAPI@planning.nsw.gov.au providing the council name to configure in ePlanning and then we will share the API key for your council. This key is specific to that council and has to be passed as part of the header to authorise your access.
2. How do I receive the newly created application requests to council in UAT?
We need to enable the Council and then setup the councils end point in ePlanning system. Council has to share the end point and basic authentication details to ePlanning team (ePlanningAPI@planning.nsw.gov.au).
3. How do I set up a council user for any particular council in the NSW Planning Portal?
Register as normal user account in portal and share the approval from council to enable the particular account as council user to ePlanning team (ePlanningAPI@planning.nsw.gov.au).
4. How does council’s systems receive updates to Online DA application?
For any updates to the application, ePlanning pushes the updates to Councils via the same CreateDA method, and it is up to the council on what to do with the updates.
5. Can council provide ePlanning with separate end points to receive the Online DA payload and for supplying the documents to ePlanning?
No, all three Online DA API methods exposed by the Council system: CreateDA, UpdateAdditionalInfo and Documents, must be exposed from a single end point.
6. How do I report an API bug?
Please report the bug with the details into our JIRA system. Please click here to access the Jira.
7. How do I get a status on the logged bug?
Please access our JIRA portal to view the bug status. You must be a registered user for accessing this. Please click here to access the JIRA.