This proposal will update heritage listings in the Wollongong LEP 2009 involving changes to Schedule 5 and associated mapping.
The proposal implements Stage 1 recommendations from the Heritage Schedule Review Project undertaken by Wollongong City Council. These changes are considered to be minor/housekeeping matters including:
- spelling and address updates/corrections for local heritage items
- removal of items that have been demolished
- updating Schedule to ensure that all mapped items are listed
- removal of items that are on land not subject to the Wollongong LEP
- update heritage significance for one item from local to state to reflect State Heritage listing