New South Wales
1. The BESS (Battery Energy Storage System) should be built on industrial land not on rural land as proposed.
As attached is Wallerawang Zoning map showing Industrial land close to Transgrid substation in our opinion is a better option.
2. This project is not what we were told orginally and found the information in the community information booklet to be misleading
3. Nothing was ever mentioned about noise walls per Fig 18-12, fig 18-14. Attached is pictures of our daily views from driveway and backyard.
4. We are concerned about the walls that will be erected for potential explosions and fires as no other sites have walls surrounding them.
5. We should not have to put up with vegetation around our house to stop noise and our view.