Assistance using the Planning Portal
If you require assistance using the Planning Portal, and you were unable to find the answer within the Help and Support section, contact ServiceNSW for assistance.
Call 1300 305 695 or email [email protected].
All media queries should be directed to the Department’s media unit. Email [email protected]
Making a Complaint
If you would like to make a complaint about the Planning Portal to the Department of Planning and Environment, please view the complaint process on the Department’s website.
The department’s major projects compliance complaint webform is currently undergoing maintenance.
To lodge a complaint regarding a State Significant Development or State Significant Infrastructure, please submit an email to [email protected] with as much information regarding your complaint as possible.
Information could include:
- Your name
- Your best contact number/email (for follow up and additional information gathering)
- The project name (or location, if the project name is not known)
- The project consent/approval number (if known)
- Details regarding the complaint itself
- Whether the complaint has been made directly to the project
- Whether the complaint has been reported to any other government agency
- Whether you would like to be contacted regarding additional information or feedback
A member of the Compliance Team will review the information provided and contact you (if requested) to provide feedback or gather additional information regarding your complaint.