Construction and operation of a helipad within the Penrith Lakes Scheme, including:
• Maximum of 25 flights per day between the hours of 5:30am and 10:00pm with operation above this number of flights and outside these hours if required when undertaking emergency services works;
• Demolition of two single storey sheds and integrated hardstand extending beyond the footprint of the sheds;
• Demolition of one small single storey shed and associated pavement;
• Removal of one inground water tank;
• Removal of one flood light;
• Removal of 12 trees;
• New concrete hardstand;
• Fitout of existing warehouse for helicopter maintenance and storage (hangar);
• Fitout of existing single storey building for use as ancillary office;
• New lighting as required for the Final Approach and Take Off (FATO); and
• Installation of small Jet A1 (Avtur) fuel storage tank.
The exhibition is closed for this DA. Please contact the consent authority to view the determined documents.