The Directions for Camellia-Rosehill Place Strategy paper outlines five possible key directions for planning in Camellia-Rosehill.
The five possible directions are:
- recognising and celebrating Country
- boosting economic activity and creating new jobs
- improving connections to and within Camellia-Rosehill
- providing new homes, which are key to delivering good place outcomes
- delivering an integrated approach to environmental management and sustainability
The directions paper was exhibited for public comment from 15 September to 13 October 2021.
Thank you for your feedback, which will help us prepare the draft place strategy for exhibition later this year.